Monday, October 24, 2011

You Know You're Having a Bad Day When....

 They made me wear this stupid birthday hat...

I get humped by a 3-legged dog...

(there's my 3-legged hound friend)

my friend, Hurley, is coerced into wearing an angel costume....(I feel your pain man)

these beauties had to parade the streets when they'd rather be hunting wabbits....

I could never catch this gorgeous blond....

they won't let me get a nose-job....

MJ made me wear a Lunateer t-shirt...

Ok, I was actually enjoying this belly rub...


 until MJ decides to wrestle with me... 

leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable to the world... 

so, I just submitted...to her snuggles and kisses....actually that wasn't so bad after all!


Then, I was having a great time with my swimming buddy, until my masters decided it was time to leave.... 
  

 so, I took my sweet time, laid my pristine white belly down in the dirt...

  I rolled, and rolled and rolled some more....

 and I ground that red clay deep into my fur and pores...

Humph! Got you back Mom, Dad, MJ & TJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment